Friday, June 13, 2008

Internet Marketing Tips - Concentrate on Your Strengths

It drives me crazy when I see marketers struggling with things that they just have no business even trying to do. We can't all be experts at everything when it comes to marketing our products. Even I can't do it all and believe me, I've tried. The key is to concentrate on the things that you're good at and have others do the rest for you. Yes, it's going to cost you a bit of money, but wouldn't you rather have a product that is good and has a good chance of selling than one that probably won't get off the ground at all? This article takes a bit of a look at this subject and offers some valuable advice.

First we have to look what goes into creating a product, service or whatever. Let's take an ebook. Well, you have the creation of the ebook, the sales page, the graphics for the sales page, the squeeze page to collect opt ins, the ads you write, the articles you write, and the list goes on and on. There are many things needed in order to get your product out there. Now, how many of those tasks are you REALLY good at? I can honestly say that my graphic creation skills are not the best. I can get by, but if I'm going to put out a product with a $497 price tag, then I better get myself a darn good graphic designer so that my site LOOKS like it's worth $497 a pop. Appearance is everything in this business...trust me.

Once we've figured out what we can do and can't do, we have to then start looking for those people who are going to fill in the blanks. The best place to go is the Warrior Forum. The reason is because there are people there with all kinds of skills and as a fellow Warrior, they'll be more than happy to give you a great deal on something. Heck, I had a set of graphics done for me for nothing because the guy was a fan of mine. Now how can you beat a deal like that? You can't. Okay, I'm not saying you're going to get free offers there, but some people, from time to time, actually DO offer their services for nothing. So why not take advantage of their generosity? I'm sure you'll return the favor with your own skills.

Point is, if you can't do it all yourself, get help. Otherwise, your product is going to suffer and in turn so will your profits.

To YOUR Success,

By Steven Wagenheim

Looking for a solid 4 step plan to building your own business...FREE? Pick up my free report at http://www.stevewagenheim.com/4steps.html and get started TODAY!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steven_Wagenheim

0 comments: