Friday, June 13, 2008

The Real Truth About Make Money Products

Well, I figured that since I was in a real truth frame of mind these days, I'd tackle make money products in this installment of my real truth series. Today, you're going to find out exactly what the deal is with these products that promise that you'll make all this money online IF you follow their steps. And I'm talking not only about the bogus ones but the legit ones as well. Yes, there IS a real truth that you better know or you're in for a world of hurt and disappointment.

Let's start with the bogus products first, which are the get rich quick ones. You know the ones I'm talking about. They're the ones with the headlines that read something like "Make $30,000 In 30 Days...Guaranteed!" Okay, first of all, if you see any headlines like these, the sales page is in violation of FTC regulations which state that you cannot make any income claims on your sales page. So these people are flying under the radar and are eventually going to get shut down anyway.

But even for the legit pages that don't make specific claims but hint to the possibility that you can make a ton of money fast in your sleep, this is just not so. It won't happen. Running a business online takes hard work and a lot of time. There is no easy and quick way to riches. I am speaking from experience.

Okay, but what about the legit products like mine. I don't make any crazy claims. I even show proof of the income that I've earned...BUT! Yes, there is a big but coming. See, while I may have made that money, what you don't see is all the hard work and time that went into making it. You see the end result. And people want to think that this end result will happen quickly. It will not. I have been working online for over five years now and it took me a long time to get to where I am today. It did NOT happen overnight.

So when you got to these sales pages, even the legit ones, and they tell you that you'll learn everything you need to make a living online, please understand that it's not going to happen in an instant.

To YOUR Success,

By Steven Wagenheim

Want to see more of this series? Watch my REAL Truth Videos at

http://www.stevewagenheim.com/downloads.html and get the REAL truth about making money on the Internet.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steven_Wagenheim

0 comments: